Friday, December 3, 2010

2010: A Couture Christmas

Green and Gold Glam. Fabric swags. Pearls and Swirls. Feathers and Sticks and Pineapple Grass. This tree turned out to have a ton of style and a splash of romance. As I write this I sit cozily on my zebra chaise, cup of chamomile tea cooling off next to me, all lights off except for that of the tree and they dance magically; filling the room with twinkling, holiday blitz. I am officially ready for the season.
 A unique ornament I wanted to try this year was a photo frame. It really creates a romantic feel for the tree...like a love tree. haha! It's our love tree...
 For a tree topper I wanted something whimsical yet glamorous so I tied the fabric to create the look of the half of a bow complimented with peacock feathers and glitzie sticks.
And for the fancy shot (compliments of my beautiful mother):
Can't you just feel the warmth of the holiday season? Nothing cozier.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment